Friday, December 13, 2013

ECiggs or Vapor...

Hi Y'all!  I'm pretty sure you all have seen the Eciggs or the different Vapor devices people are now using.  Yes, I am one of the ones using the vapor devices.  I started about 9 months ago, yes that means I quit smoking.  YAY! GO Me!  LOL  =}   Anyhow...

I am just wanting to tell you my story.  So, One day I was talking to my youngest son (he is 17) and I asked him if he would be OK with me vaping instead of smoking. I then stopped and looked at him and asked if he even knew what that meant.  He told me "yes, MOM!?!?  I have friends who do it.  And I have seen people at school as well as other places using those vapor thingys."  I laughed at this response and asked WTH, kids at school doing it.  (that IS a long story I will not get into)  So, then the next week went ahead and bought a "kit" and started vaping.  I have to say I have been pretty satisfied with vaping, at first it was kind of hard and I was not as satisfied as I am now.  OK I'll stop rambling LOL  =}  The kit...

I got the kit at a little "mom and pop" place, I go to church with the owners. The kit they had advertised was 2 small batteries, a tank, a charger (has a USB port too) and a small bottle of "juice".  The kit was advertised for $109, but with the coupon in a local magazine I could get it for $89.  I went to the shop tired about 7 different "juices", settled on one to try out and bought the kit.  The juice is an oil or an extract oil that you put in the tank.  As we go on I will explain how the whole thing works, and I hope you understand what I'm writing LOL  =}  Those of you who read my all my post know I can ramble sometimes.  OK enough rambling...

This is the battery, I have upgraded from the original ones I had.  I had the eGo 900 and now I have the eGo-C Twist twist...

Always have a backup 
This is the tank and drip tips (mouth piece) These are all different types, the one on the right is the newest one and the one I use, It is the Innokin iClear30 Dual Coil Clearomizer...
Options =}
This is an adapter or beauty ring as we call it...

The middle is threaded 

This is the charger...


This is the juice I like different flavors and they last a while, so having a few means I spend less and I always have options...


This is the set up of the whole thing...



So, the battery heats up the oil and you inhale the vapor that comes from that, you don't inhale the oil.  When you inhale the vapor it gives you the same feeling of inhaling on a cigarette.  Now, NOT all the juice has nicotine in it, some people have gotten off nicotine and are just vaping just flavored juices to curve the habit of smoking.  Some do have nicotine in them and at different strengths too.  I started off with a 36 mg nicotine level, then to a 30 mg nicotine level and I am now on a 24 mg nicotine level.  I was suppose to go down again last month, but i am very comfortable at a 24 mg nicotine level.  I wanted to write this post to tell you all about my accomplishment and because I have signed up for a new sub box called ZampleBox.  I will be posting my review and a link to the video review of this box as soon as I post it.  So Stay tuned...  =}

Bye for now Y'all  <3

EDITED:  I want to make sure I an clear about something  I do NOT feel that anyone under the age of 18 should be using one of these devices nor should they smoke. I was a little shocked when my son told me that kids at his school use them. Also my son does not smoke our vape.  You must be 18 to buy cigarettes and you must be 18 to buy one of these devices as well.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment