Sunday, October 27, 2013

New to Graze Box...

Hi Y'all!  I am trying new subscription box that I was referred to by a friend of mine, this one called Graze. Graze box is subscription of all neutral treats, with gluten free, dairy free, low calorie and vegan options.  The boxes are only $6.00 a pop, and you can have them delivered every 2, 3 or 4 weeks.  This box is well worth the 6 bucks.  This is my first one, I was super excited to get it and once I got it I had to open and start snacking right away. So, lets get to the box...

This is the box, it is recyclable as well as all the containers inside.



This is on the back of the box.  I think its cute

This is the first thing I opened up and tasted.  It is the Cinnamon Pretzel. Almonds covered in cinnamon and honey and pretzels that have poppy seeds on them. It is really good, the almonds reminded me of the sugar cinnamon nuts you can get at some of the festivals. You know the ones you can smell like half a mile away. Yeah those, SO good!      




This one is Toffee Apples, its toffee sauce with dehydrated granny smith apples.  It is really good too, the toffee sauce reminds me of a mix between toffee and caramel and it is a low calorie option. (66 calories)



This one is White Choc Raspberry Cheesecake, its white chocolate, raspberry cranberries and hazelnuts.   When I got the box the chocolate was kinda melted but its understandable due to the fact that my mailbox is metal.  After I let the chocolate harden a little I dug in. There isn't much I can say about this one excepts who doesn't like sweet delicious chocolate?!?! 


Alright the last one was a big surprise for me. It is Fruity Mango Chutney with Black Pepper Dippers.  The mango chutney was so good, the reason I was surprised was because I don't like mango and I really liked this.  The pepper dippers are (if I'm not mistaking) a Chinese rice cracker covered in black pepper and what taste like a some-what sweet soy sauce.  



I really like that this company puts in a little booklet with the nutritional facts in with your order. The welcome card is really cute.  




So, I really enjoyed this sub box and I will continue to get this.  I actually changed my delivery dates to every 2 weeks instead of once a month.  I love the fact that all the snacks are natural, the packaging is recyclable, and there are options for different diets.   





Hey come join me at Graze Box and pay only 6 bucks for this subscription, you honestly can't go wrong with this one.  Sign up with my Friend Code and you will get your 1st box free as well as your 5th.  Use   DAWNH2FTB   at https://www.graze.com/us/products

I have to give a shout out to my friend Ann for helping me out and for referring me to Graze Box. If you want to check her out this is the link to her blog... http://marinewife22.blogspot.com/

Send me an Email or leave a comment to let me know you signed up so I can be on the look out for you. Bye for now Y'all   <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment