Thursday, October 10, 2013

The intro to the journey I will take you on

Hi Y'all!   My first blog ever.  Little excited and a little nervous.  So Please bear with me.   So, I have been doing a lot of research on how to be frugal and I have found so many things I can do.  I Will be sharing information on this page.  I will also share a cooking website I am fond of, It is just starting off but I think it will be good.  I will also share with you how I have found myself being a frugal Diva and let me tell you it isn't easy.  Now I understand the word frugal is used A LOT, but that's what this will be about.  My life experiences as a Frugal Diva.  LOL that just sounds so odd and funny 

So I have been telling my friends that I would do a few reviews, and videos for all kinds of things we use.  This could be housewares to car stuff.  But my favorite and the things you will be the most will be Cosmetics and websites, OH and Techie things will also pop in from time to time.  SO reviews, rants, raves (and hopefully all on my budget.)  :-D

So follow me in my journey.


Bye for now Y'all   <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment