Friday, October 11, 2013

A New Found Love - Little Black Bag

Hi Y'all!   I have found a site that I have fallen in love with.  It's called Little Black Bag (LLB).  It has been around for a while, but I am new to it.  I have had a lot of fun on it.  I have made new friends and got some great stuff.  LBB is a site where you can shop online, but it doesn't stop there, if you sign up as a member (VIP) then you can bundle items.  You purchase the item you really want and then hit bundle and the stylist will add 2 other items to your bag.  After you check out you can trade which ever items you want with other girls.  So, if you buy a purse and then bundle the stylist will threw in some jewelry or a beauty product or both.  The size of the bundle depends on the price of the item you open the bag with, you will receive 1-3 items from the stylist.  Now, with the membership (VIP) it is a monthly fee of $10.00 and when they withdraw it from your account they will apply it to your bag, like a credit.  The best thing is you can skip the month if you need to and if you need to you can cancel as well.  LBB has daily giveaways, they giveaway and purse and a piece of jewelry, when you get the email that you won you can either ship the items you won or you can have them put in your bag and you can trade them.  You have 7 days to trade for something you want, if there is something in your bag that you don't, but LBB does have so many cute things!  I am probably not explaining the site as good as the site actually is, so go try it out.  Again if you are interested in signing up with LBB and playing the shop and trade game, you know you are come join us.  :) Here is my referral link, you will get 25% off your first bag and I will get credit too - http://lbb.ag/q2Y0   Send me an email when you sign up using my link, that way I can be on the look out for you.



This is my September haul.  It is a few different bags, it's the whole month of September - I think I have an addiction LOL  Bye for now Y'all  <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment