Friday, December 13, 2013

My first Stunners of the month box Dec 2013

Hi Y'all!  So, I found a code for Stunners of The Month Sub box ad I decided to try it.  The subscription is 9 bucks and they will send you a pair of sunglasses.  I think thats not too bad, I figured why not, we all wear sunglasses as some point.  In my house we all wear them, I figure no matter what pair I got someone would wear them.  Oh yeah also you can select your preference to receive male, female or unisex, I chose unisex.  Now to show you what I got this month...  =}

This is the box they were sent in...


They sent a sticker too...



The sunglasses, they are from the Galaxy collection, called The Cosmic Ray.  The glasses are labeled in the catagory level Fly.  They are big on my face, as in they take up a lot of it, but they fit.  Also the fit on my head it good and I have a small head and face.  I am trying to figure out if I like them of not...



They come with a little bag, thats always nice.
Here is the description card for them.



They will also send you a a "Stunner Saver", it's a tool that they include in your first box.  It has a phillips head and one end and a flat head screw diver in it.  It's on a key chain too, this is so you can adjust or fix the glasses if you ever need to...




OK my thoughts...

I signed up and with a code I had found, I got my first ones free, free is always nice.  They are packaged nice and they come with a little bag.  I like the bag because you can clean the lenses with it and when your not using them you can store them in the bag so they don't get scratched up.  I am still not sure if I like them, I think they are cute.  I was thinking about maybe leaving it up to you.  I can take a picture and you guys can leave me a comment and let me know if I should keep them or do a giveaway.  So, let me know what you think. Take a pic and let you guys see what they look like on me...   yes or no?  =}

Alright here is the link to sign up for Stunners of the Month  https://www.stunnerofthemonth.com/


Bye for now Y'all   <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment