Monday, December 2, 2013

Graze Box #1 November 2013

Hi Y'all!  OK, the first thing I want to say is, I am so sorry I am behind in my Graze Box posts. I actually got 2 this month, I always get 2 a month, and I didn't posts either one.  I will do that now for the first one.  I am always excited to get this box in the mail and I didn't let me down.  I love food, I love to try new stuff and flavors.  The flavors and flavor fusions have my taste buds dancing for most of these little nibble boxes.  OK, so lets get on with it...

This is the box...

I love that the box and all the containers inside are recyclable.  I live in a Austin and we are a eco-friendly city.  So, this box is right up my alley being green...  =}

A friend of mine told me that when I get these I will love them, they are one of her favorite things to get in her Graze Box.  Well, Ann you were SO right!  The BBQ pistachios are so good, they are the first thing I tasted too.  These are the Mississippi BBQ Pistachios - roasted pistachios with BBQ seasoning.  They taste exactly like they sound and are very good.  I will have to say I would love to get these again.


I got these and I was not sure if I would like them.  My whole family loves Key Lime Pie, but to flavor something to taste like it hhhmmm...  Well, much to my surprise I actually liked it, I can't say I loved it though =/  This is the Key Lime Pie  lime infused raisins, sponge pieces, mini meringues and green raisins.  The sponge pieces tasted funny, kind of like an animal cookie.  The mini meringue had that freeze dried taste to it, which didn't bother me.  The lime flavored raisins were just ok and the green raisins had the same lime flavor.  So, all in all not a bad snack but not loved...


Being from Texas, I love spicy food, the Jalapeno Fiesta was so good.  I really liked it and I will put it on my love list so I can hopefully get it sooner then later.  Jalapeno Fiesta has jalapeno peanuts, roasted sunflower seeds, salsa almonds, and roasted pumpkins seeds.  There are a lot of different nuts in here and I loved them all.  The green pumpkin seeds threw me off at first, but honestly they were pretty good. Who can resist sunflower seeds, NOT me.  I am in hopes that this will come in a box soon... =}


SOOOOO GOOD!!!
The last thing in this box was the flapjacks, I wasn't exactly sure what flapjacks would be.  We call pancakes flapjacks, these are nothing like a pancake  LOL anyway...  The Apple Cinnamon Flapjack a is rustic rolled oat flapjack with apple and cinnamon.  It is like a soft granola bar, thats what I thought when I ate it.  I' went back to the site and read the full description of the flapjack after eating it because I tasted honey.  It has honey it, the cinnamon wasn't as prevalent (ooo I used a big word LOL) to me and I have a sensitive pallet.  I also thought it had a slightly funny after taste, my family liked it though...


I
 love getting my Graze Box every 2 weeks but I think for December with Christmas coming up, I might only get the one I am not sure yet.  I would like to apologize again that I am behind in my Graze Box posts, I have had a lot going on. I am catching up though, be sure to come back in the next few days as I have a few more posts coming up.

Now that you have read a few posts about Graze Box surely you want to get it too!  =}  The box is only 6 bucks and you can choose to have them delivered twice a month (I do) or once a month.  You can choose what kind of box you get, I get the nibble box but there is a light box too (snacks that are 50-150 calories). So, what are you waiting for?  You sign up and help me get a buck off my next box and you will get your 1st and 5th box for free, you get great tasting snacks.  Come on thats a win, win, win deal =} 

Here use this link to get started...  https://www.graze.com and put in my FriendCode DAWNH2FTP.

Bye for now Y'all  <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment