Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ipsy - I'm off the waitlist and got my first one YAY! November 2013

Hi Y'all!  I signed up for Ipsy about a month ago and anxiously waited to get off the wait list, just in time.  I am SOOO happy I am now getting Ipsy! (and just in time for my birthday =})   I got my first bag this month and OMG I love it!  I am not going to ramble on in this post.  I am super excited to talk about this sub box.  Let me tell you a little about Ipsy before I begin. Ipsy is a monthly subscription, you pay 10 bucks a month for a Glam Bag (make-up bag), and deluxe or full size samples of beauty products (4-5), bags are curated by Michelle Phan (a beauty guru).  I have watched YouTube videos and have seen posts on FB of other people glam bags and I knew I had to sign up right away.  I didn't know there was a wait list, but i was only on the wait list for 1 month, that isn't bad for a product that is in high demand.    I received 5 full size items and one deluxe size item and a make-up bag for only 10 bucks, trust me this is something you want to sign up for you!  OK done talking away, on with the show  LOL  =}

This is the Glam Bag...


Its not really my color but they are different colors every month
The first item I got I was really happy to see it!  I have been wanting to try a lip crayon and I got one in my first bag, how awesome is that!?  So the one that was sent to me was the Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in the color Shameless (Retail $14)...  It glides right on and is a nice red/brown color (they call it burgundy).


Sorry the pic doesn't show the color well, looks coral but its not at all.
 The next beauty item I got was a bronzer by Pixi.  I have heard of Pixi or a bronzer for that matter but I have never tried it, as you know I am more then willing to try new things.  This is the Pixi Beauty Bronzer in the color Subtly Suntouched (retail $18).  The packaging is cute too...  =}


Another pic that didn't show the color right.  Sorry Y'all.


 The next item is a mascara by Michelle Phan.  EM Lash Galley Clean Volume Mascara (retail $20) in black.  I opened it up and looked at the color and it is a true black and the brush looks like a long lash mascara brush.





This is absolutely gorgeous.  It is the Nailtini in Champagne (retail $13) and the shiny soft rose gold color of this polish is gorgeous!
I so need better lighting!!!

The last full size beauty item I got is the is the Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in Amethyst (retail $14).  This is a beautiful silver purple color, I need to figure out what I am going to wear it with.  I love purple eye make-up, so I was very happy to see this.  =}



The last item I got was a deluxe sample size but it is a full size pan.  This is an eye shadow that belongs in a palette.  It out of the Galaxy Chic pallet but BH Cosmetics, I got the color Sun.  The palette is 18 colors and is $14.95.   It is a pretty bronze/copper color, its also very shimmery. 


This is the packaging and had a magnet



So that is my Ipsy Glam Bag for November 2013, my first one.  I love this subscription, I got a make-up bag, 5 full size beauty items and one "deluxe" size beauty item. I got 79 bucks worth of make-up not including the bag and the eye shadow for 10 bucks.  

The other perks are with each item you can go into your Glam room, review each of the items and you will also get a code for a % off of any item(S) you go the their website and buy.  When you leave a review for the items you get points too, you rack up points to get free stuff too.  I have to say I LOVE IPSY!  I know I said this but I have to say it again I am SOOO glad I signed up for it!  =}

You want to sign up for Ipsy don't you!?!?!?  You know you do, use this link and I will get points and you will get the Ipsy subscription   http://www.ipsy.com/r/3b9l 

Bye for now Y'all  <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment