Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Graze Box - end of October

Hi Y'all!  So, as you know I get Graze box every 2 weeks, instead of once a month (for now).  This is my end of the month Graze box, October 2013.  I really do enjoy this box, I love food and trying new things. I have to thank someone for using my FriendCode, this dropped my box from $6 to $5, so thank you Jeny M.
Alright so lets get to the box now.

This is the box.  I love the fact that the box and all its contents are recyclable.




This is the first thing I opened and tried.  Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack - rustic rolled oat flapjack with apple and cinnamon.  They remind me of a soft nutra-grain bar.  I have to say they are really good. There were only 3 of them, that was the let down, because I really liked them =}




The next was the Jalapeno Fiesta - it is Jalapeno peanuts, salsa almonds and roasted seeds.  The seeds are sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds.  I was a little surprised that I loved these and I will mark these as loved so I can get them more often.






This one is the Key Lime Pie - Lime raisins, mini meringue, sponge pieces and green raisins.  I did like this one too.  The sponge pieces and the meringue bites tasted like they were freeze dried.  So if you don't like that taste then this probably will taste funny to you.  




And then the Mississippi BBQ Pistachios - Smoked BBQ pistachios.  These are dusted generously with a BBQ seasoning. At first is had a kick to it with a BBQ taste.  I am a lover of pistachios so all I can say is Awesome!  I do hope I can get these again.  



And as always they put in a nutrition card. 




Hey you know you want to try this box.  It is $6 a box and you can get them every 2 weeks as I do or you can get them once a month.  You have the option to get the NibbleBox like I do or you can get the LightBox which you get all snacks that are low in calories.  


When you sign up use my friend code and you can get your 1st and 5th box for free as well as I can get a buck off my box.  Use DAWNH2FTP at Graze.com.


Bye for now Y'all  <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment