Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My first Beauty Bar Box! YAY!

Hi Y'all!  So, I have started getting the Beauty Bar/Sample Society subscription box from Allure.  This is my first box from them and I am happy with it.  This sub box is $15 a month and I think it was worth it.  I get deluxe sample sizes and that is a good thing, I like to be able to try a product more then once to see if I really like it or not.  So, I know you came here to see the box, not listen to me ramble, LOL  so here we go...

This is the box...




The fist item is the Borghese Splendore Highlighting make-up - Full size $29.50 for 1 Fl oz.  Now to my surprise this is a full size item, but it is not in the bottle you can purchase it in (that is fine with me)  I swatched it on my hand and its shimmery, and I like the look and feel of it.  It can be added to your foundation or put over the top of it. I will be adding it to mine and see how I like it.  I can't wait to try it!  =}


The next is the Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultra Moisture - Full size $65 for 1.7 fl oz.  I got a sample size of .25 fl oz and it is a little small their quarter the size of the full size, but with most moisturizers a little goes a long way, so I think this is a good size for a sample size.  I usually spend around $20 bottle for my age appropriate moisture cream so this would not be in my frugal diva realm, but I am more then willing to try it, I mean it came in the sub box so why not right?!?  LOL     


This is a candle, I LOVE candles.  This one is the Illume Balsam and Cedar Metallic Tin Candle - Full size $23.50.   The full size states on the site it will burn up to 35 hours and the one I got states it will burn up to 10 hours, that is the only way I have to tell you the possible size.  The metal tin is really cute and the candle smells like Christmas.  The cedar and eucalyptus really comes out it in, even when you burn it.  It is definitely a holiday candle and I will burn it more closer to Christmas.  =}


The lip balm is Jane Iredale Lip Drink Lip Balm - Full size $12.  The one I got is also a sample size, but is a good sample size.  It has a silky feel on the lips, its not heavy and taste is a citrus flavor.  I have to sat though, it smells like a Citronilla candle, I hate describing it that way but the citrus smell is what it reminds me of.  It is a good product, I really like it, I started using it as soon as I got it. =}



The last thing I got was a perfume.  I am kinda funny about perfume, I have said it before I like a fruity musk scent like the La Vanila or like the Love Rocks by VS.  

the perfume is Annick Goutal Eau D'Hadrein Eau De Toilette - Full size $92 for 1.7 fl oz.  WOW...    The site states it has Sicilian Lemon, Citron and Grapefruit, You know what I can't pronounce it and it's WAY too expensive for me and my frugal-ness, but I really like it.  It's a little softer then what I normally wear, but it smells really good.  


And they put the information card in with a pamphlet... 


So I have to say I do like this sub box.  I will continue to subscribe to it and I think this is a good one to get.  All of the samples are a good size and are definitely focused on what we like.  If you are looking in to trying a this one out use my referral code.  DEHX2092    at http://www.beautybar.com/.

Bye for now Y'all  <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment