Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I'm a BombShell

Hi Y'all!  I'm back with another subscription box review.  This is one Julep I am a Julep Maven and I have been for about 8 months now.  I LOVE my Julep, I love the nail polish and the beauty products I get from them.  I am going to tell you about this months Maven box and a little about my other boxes that I got.

So, lets talk about becoming a Julep Maven.  I pay $19.99 a month for 2 gorgeous nail polishes and a beauty product, they also throw in little things here and there.  I had to take a quiz to see what profile I would be, at first I was an "It Girl" and I was sent 3 nail polishes and any little goodies they put in the box, I retook the quiz and I am now a Bombshell.  The profiles are a little different.  The "It Girl"  will receive 3 nail polishes, the "Bombshell", "Boho Glam", and the "Classic With A Twist" will receive 2 polishes and a beauty product and the "Modern Beauty" will receive 2 beauty products.  I know spending 20 bucks on a few nail polish may not seem like a move that a Frugal Diva would make but if you go to places like Sephora you will spend $14.00 on each one.  And the beauty product your looking at a good 20 - 40 bucks a pop, so I think it in still in my realm of being frugal.  =} I will post the price of each product when I do the reviews.

Now lets take a took at this months Julep Maven box...  =}


This is how the box looks pretty much all the time, I have to hand it to Julep though, they are excellent at packaging.


This is my beauty product for this month it is a lip gloss. The color is Posh, it is a lip gloss so it has a sheer kind of look to it with a plum color.  I wasn't sure if I would like it but I tried it on and its pretty.  



These are my gorgeous polishes, man I love how pigmented the polish is

Brielle
Nic
Here are the nail polishes I have collected over the last few months as a Julep Maven.


When your a Julep Maven you collect points.  I have collected enough to put towards a "Modern Beauty" intro box.  It has 2 beauty products in it.  When I receive it I will so another show and tell.  =}

I have to say I LOVE my Julep boxes!  I highly recommend this subscription!

This is my referral link.  Sign up and get the perks of being a Julep Maven... 
 http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/125986/

Bye for now y'all  <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment